Wednesday, February 12, 2014

M&M Cake Batch Cookies

When I asked my boyfriend what sort of sweets he wanted for Valentine's Day he said "chocolate" and "cookies"...I added in the part where it needed to be festive!

 
Luckily, I was able to find a recipe for M&M Cake Batch Cookies from The Frugal Gals. It was really simple - all you need is:

- 1 box of Betty Crocker Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Bag of Valentine's M&M's

Mix ingredients together in a large bowl, let sit in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes to chill, then bake for 9-10 minutes at 350 degrees on an ungreased cookie sheet.

This batter is incredibly sticky!! It was a bit of a nightmare to roll into little balls - the batter would get soft and then stick to my hands...but it was worth it - they are delicious!!

Enjoy!! Perhaps, with a nice tall glass of milk!


No comments:

Post a Comment