Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sweetheart Trail Mix


I wanted to make something sweet for Valentine's Day but enough for a group of hungry co-workers to share...my solution was Sweetheart Trail Mix! So easy and so good!!
 
All you need are four simple ingredients and of course a bowl. I couldn't find a bowl decorated for Valentine's Day that was big enough so I decided to make my own! I headed to The Dollar Tree and found this hot pink bowl and grabbed my Puffy Paints from Michael's and got to work...
 
I couldn't find a Valentine's Day bowl...so I made my own!
 
The ingredients...Crunch N' Munch Caramel and Butter Toffee (it's a blend of popcorn and peanuts - similar to Popcornopolis), Valentine's Day M&M's, Sweetheart's Conversation Hearts, and Flipz White Fudge Covered Pretzels.





Literally, dump everything into your bowl...


Mmm!!


Lastly, I wrapped it up all pretty with some cellophane and a festive Valentine's Day ribbon!



Sweetheart Trail Mix all ready to go!


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment