Thursday, May 1, 2014

White Chocolate Cookies n Cream Cookies

White chocolate chips AND a Hershey's Cookies N Cream bar...in a COOKIE...need I say more?
 
 
 
I was scouring Pinterest to see what kind of cookies I was going to make to send with my boyfriend and his crew for this weekend's upcoming off-road race and stumbled upon this recipe at Lil Luna. Before I could even read the full name of the cookies he wanted them!!
 
What you'll need:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Cookies N Cream Bars chopped
 
What you'll do:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, oil and sugars. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Add remaining dry ingredients and extract.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and chopped up Cookies N Cream bar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes.
 
Enjoy! =)
 

 
P.S. I got a text about an hour into their drive and one bag of cookies (about 30) were already gone! I think it's safe to say these cookies are a hit!


 

I'll definitely be making these again!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment